LawToolBox Court Deadlines for
Microsoft® Outlook (2010+)
LawToolBox court deadlines for Outlook 2010+!
- LawToolBox court rule-based deadlines and appearances automatically appear in Outlook 2010+ every 15 to 30 minutes.
- In additional to synchronizing deadlines to Outlook, users can also select some or all deadlines to be added or updated Outlook, Google, iCal and Lotus Notes for either internal and/or external parties involved in each case.
- LawToolBox gives Outlook users a robust docketing system: automated rule changes, custom reporting, customization of court rules, email reminders, audit trail, build your own deadline templates and more!
- LawToolBox docketing system tracks every date going on in cases including: rule-driven deadlines, case management orders driven deadlines, case specific deadlines, orders, appearances etc.
- As you docket deadlines and appearances in LawToolBox, these items update everywhere, including in (i) weekly docketing reports (by attorney, paralegal, group and/or firm), (ii) custom reports, (iii) email reminders, and (iv) calendars for users assigned to case.
Deadlines. Anyway way you want them. Secure.
» Rule changes reflected automatically » Build your own deadline templates
» Customize to rule-sets for your practice » Edit deadlines to reflect orders
» Hide one or many deadlines, single click » Create custom reports in minutes
» Email reminders with links to authority » View history, who edited what when
» Permission allow view or edit access » Anyone can learn how to use in minutes!
By Robert Ambrogi on July 17, 2018
Legal professionals can now calculate and manage court deadlines from within Microsoft Teams, Microsoft’s workplace collaboration software, with the release this week by court deadline calculator LawToolBox of its Deadline App for Microsoft Teams.
This new app for Teams builds on the functionality of the company’s app LawToolBox365 Office for Legal, which is an Outlook add-in that integrates with Office 365 to enable legal professionals to manage court deadlines entirely from within Outlook. With the teams app, users can jump back and forth between Teams and Outlook to manage the same matters.read more
LawToolBox, the market leader in delivering modern solutions for legal professionals in Microsoft Office 365, announces its Deadline App for Microsoft Teams that combines its deadline management tools with new and powerful business analytics and search capabilities. We believe this is one of the most advanced and powerful apps available in the Microsoft Teams store across all industries, and it is definitely the leading edge for legal applications on this new and growing Microsoft Teams platform.read more
DENVER – LawToolBox announces that it has earned the highly-coveted Co-Sell Ready status through the Microsoft One Commercial Partner Program. LawToolBox, the leader in deadline management for law firms and corporate legal departments, is among a select group of global independent software vendors to obtain Co-Sell Ready status from Microsoft.read more
Hey Legal Tech Companies … Take a Moment Out of Your Busy Schedule to Set Up an “Hour of Code” Program at a Local School!
Representatives from LawToolBox and Microsoft teamed up to help celebrate “Computer Science Education Week” by sponsoring an #HourOfCode” program at one of our local schools, Southmoor Elementary in Denver, Colorado. See, https://hourofcode.com/us/learn. “Hour of Code” is a federal initiative started under the Obama Administration to encourage and promote an understanding and appreciation for building technology instead of just using it, and to encourage students to learn how to code.read more
LawToolBox gives me confidence in my deadline reports. I devote less time to worrying about deadlines or making sure that they were calculated accurately.read more
“For lawyers who are involved in litigation, a deadline calculator does more than help you sleep at night.”read more