LawToolBox Court Deadlines for
Microsoft® Outlook (2010+)
LawToolBox court deadlines for Outlook 2010+!
- LawToolBox court rule-based deadlines and appearances automatically appear in Outlook 2010+ every 15 to 30 minutes.
- In additional to synchronizing deadlines to Outlook, users can also select some or all deadlines to be added or updated Outlook, Google, iCal and Lotus Notes for either internal and/or external parties involved in each case.
- LawToolBox gives Outlook users a robust docketing system: automated rule changes, custom reporting, customization of court rules, email reminders, audit trail, build your own deadline templates and more!
- LawToolBox docketing system tracks every date going on in cases including: rule-driven deadlines, case management orders driven deadlines, case specific deadlines, orders, appearances etc.
- As you docket deadlines and appearances in LawToolBox, these items update everywhere, including in (i) weekly docketing reports (by attorney, paralegal, group and/or firm), (ii) custom reports, (iii) email reminders, and (iv) calendars for users assigned to case.
Deadlines. Anyway way you want them. Secure.
» Rule changes reflected automatically » Build your own deadline templates
» Customize to rule-sets for your practice » Edit deadlines to reflect orders
» Hide one or many deadlines, single click » Create custom reports in minutes
» Email reminders with links to authority » View history, who edited what when
» Permission allow view or edit access » Anyone can learn how to use in minutes!
Hey Legal Tech Companies … Take a Moment Out of Your Busy Schedule to Set Up an “Hour of Code” Program at a Local School!
Representatives from LawToolBox and Microsoft teamed up to help celebrate “Computer Science Education Week” by sponsoring an #HourOfCode” program at one of our local schools, Southmoor Elementary in Denver, Colorado. See, https://hourofcode.com/us/learn. “Hour of Code” is a federal initiative started under the Obama Administration to encourage and promote an understanding and appreciation for building technology instead of just using it, and to encourage students to learn how to code.read more
LawToolBox was invited by Microsoft to celebrate “National Entrepreneurship Week” which will kick off with a live event in NYC followed by a week-long series of events in NY and webinars for law firms, legal departments and Partners to learn how they can utilize LawToolBox365 to automate industry specific deadline templates for Outlook…read more
LawToolBox365 Matter-Based Deadlines for Microsoft Office 365 Extended to Include Doc Folders, Calendars, Notes & Shared Inbox
LawToolBox, the award-winning deadline management solution for law firms and legal departments, has three announcements: (1) LawToolBox365 is extending its matter-based deadline application so users can also create for that matter a document folder, calendar, notebook, and shared Inbox inside Microsoft Office, (2) LawToolBox was invited by Microsoft to participate in National Entrepreneurship Week, and (3) in celebration of National Entrepreneurs Week the company is offering an extended free trial of its modern LawToolBox365 add-in for Office 365 and a special offer to attorneys who take asylum immigration cases pro bono to use that deadline calculator at no cost…read more
LawToolBox gives me confidence in my deadline reports. I devote less time to worrying about deadlines or making sure that they were calculated accurately.read more
“For lawyers who are involved in litigation, a deadline calculator does more than help you sleep at night.”read more