LawToolBox Court Deadline Office 365 App for Clio
($40/month first Clio user, $20/month additional Clio user)
Click HERE for more Info
- Calculate rule-based deadlines for civil litigation based on the applicable rules of procedure for matters pending in state or federal courts.
- Calculations incorporate applicable mail rules, deadlines roll off weekends and court holidays per applicable rule, and notes original date from which deadline rolled
- Litigators retrieve your Clio matters inside their Office 365 Outlook Inbox (from virtually any Windows, Android or Apple IOS device) to calculate and add case deadlines to their Clio matters
- Clio customers also: (i) receive rule change notifications for 2 years following case set-up date, (ii) automatically recalculate deadlines to account for continued trials or rule changes, (iii) send select deadlines to their client’s or expert’s Google, Office 365, Outlook, iCal, Lotus Notes or Clio calendars.
- $40/month first Clio user,
- $20/month subsequent Clio users
- includes up to 15 court rule-sets
- initial 6 month term, month to month thereafter
Connect your Clio Account to your LawToolBox 365 App
LawToolBox Court Deadline Management System for Clio
(Your choice! pay one-time per lawsuit fee or per month)
Click HERE for more Info
- cloud-based docketing system that automatically calculates rule-based deadlines for state and federal courts
- emails weekly deadline reports by paralegal, attorney, client, department or firm
- sends email reminders for each deadline (for Macs and PCs).
- Works with Office 365, Outlook 2003+, Google, iCal, Lotus Notes, Clio and more!
- automatically sync every 15 minutes or selectively add dates & appearances to internal/external calendars
- use our canned deadline management reports or customize for individual firm practice areas
- tracks history of changes (who edited what deadline and when)
- hides one or many deadlines that don’t apply in a single click, our set auto-hide defaults to apply to all cases
- allows users to select the applicable “method of service” so that only relevant deadlines appear
- marks multiple deadlines as “done” when tasks are completed
- allows users to easily edit deadlines to reflect orders
- permits users to overlay rule-based deadlines with their own custom deadline templates
- create custom deadline templates for your firms internal deadlines and/or transactional practice areas
- see a list of LawToolBox Key Differentiators
Review pricing plans and request a price quote CLICK HERE