LawToolBox365 in Ingram Micro
Schedule a Demo
Talking Points for Law Firm
Request Reseller Demo Account
Request Customer Free Trial Account
Register a Lead
Download a Sales Pitch Deck
Types of Attorneys that need Rule-Based Deadlines
LawToolBox and Ingram Micro®
A Modern Add-in for Microsoft Office 365
enabled in your Outlook Mailbox at time of purchase
Law firms need to effectively communicate both internally and externally, while increasing sales and managing expenses. In this digitally-driven landscape, they are, however, faced with some unique challenges in managing court rules, large volumes of data, regulatory compliance, and security. To help law firms grow their business and increase efficiency in today’s complex business environment, Ingram Micro is pleased to partner with LawToolBox.com Inc. an all-in-one court rules provider and deadline management system provider to bundle LawToolBox365 with Microsoft Office 365 as an Outlook add-in.
What makes LawToolBox365 a Modern Add-in?
- No software is installed anywhere – it resides inside Office 365
- Seamlessly works as Office 365 runs updates
- Seamlessly works with any “Modern” Office 365 add-in
- Not a COM add-in (or .msi)
What makes LawToolBox365 even better?
- When Office licenses are purchased and Outlook mailboxes are created, LawToolBox356 is also automatically provisioned
- Does not require resellers to activate LawToolBox365 for each mailbox because the add-in automatically connects to LawToolBox using single sign-on
- Law firms and legal departments can also add LawToolBox365 to existing subscriptions
Deadlines. Anyway way you want them. Secure.
» Share deadlines internally in Outlook/Office 365 » Share deadlines externally with everyone involved
» Rule-sets for state & federal court (50 states) » Centralized deadline management
» Rule changes automatically reflected » Insert templates into emails
» Docket deadlines from PACER emails » Insert legal clauses into emails
» Insert matter deadlines while drafting » Anyone can learn how to use in minutes!
LawToolBox, an all-in-one court rules provider and deadline management system provider, calculates state and federal court deadlines based on rules of procedure for each court. Other verticals can also use LawToolBox to automate deadlines for regulated industries such as financial, healthcare and pharmaceutical using our build-your-own and off-the-shelf deadline templates…read more
LawToolBox, an all-in-one court rules provider and deadline management system provider, calculates state and federal court deadlines based on rules of procedure for each court. Other verticals can also use LawToolBox to automate deadlines for regulated industries such as…read more