LawToolBox Court Deadlines for
LexisNexis Time Matters®
LawToolBox court deadlines for Office 365, Outlook 2003+, Google, iCal, Lotus Notes and Microsoft Matter Center also works with Time Matters!
- LawToolBox court rule-based deadlines and appearances automatically appear in Time Matters every 15 to 30 minutes.
- In additional to synchronizing deadlines to Time Matters, users can also select some or all deadlines to be added or updated Outlook, Google, iCal and Lotus Notes for either internal and/or external parties involved in each case.
- LawToolBox gives Time Matters users a robust docketing system: automated rule changes, custom reporting, customization of court rules, email reminders, audit trail, build your own deadline templates and more!
- LawToolBox docketing system tracks every date going on in cases including: rule-driven deadlines, case management orders driven deadlines, case specific deadlines, orders, appearances etc.
- As you docket deadlines and appearances in LawToolBox, these items update everywhere, including in (i) weekly docketing reports (by attorney, paralegal, group and/or firm), (ii) custom reports, (iii) email reminders, and (iv) calendars for users assigned to case.
* Time Matters customers use LawToolBox Web Application, simply enter the Time Matters matter number and deadlines seamlessly sync to Time Matters
Deadlines. Anyway way you want them. Secure.
» Rule changes reflected automatically » Build your own deadline templates
» Customize to rule-sets for your practice » Edit deadlines to reflect orders
» Hide one or many deadlines, single click » Create custom reports in minutes
» Email reminders with links to authority » View history, who edited what when
» Permission allow view or edit access » Anyone can learn how to use in minutes!
We know that when it comes to court deadlines, there are few excuses for getting it wrong. And that is why LexisNexis Firm Manager has teamed with LawToolBox to provide a special offer to solo and small law firms where court deadlines matter.read more
LexisNexis has posted their own case study discussing LawToolBox Rule-Base Court Deadlines for Time Matters at the Los Angeles Unified School District.read more
Managing these deadlines was a full time job, but rules-based docketing and scheduling technologies are more accurate and less time consuming.read more