LawToolBox Court Deadlines for
Microsoft® Outlook (2010+)
LawToolBox court deadlines for Outlook 2010+!
- LawToolBox court rule-based deadlines and appearances automatically appear in Outlook 2010+
- In additional to synchronizing deadlines to Outlook, users can also select some or all deadlines to be added or updated Outlook, Google, iCal and Lotus Notes for either internal and/or external parties involved in each case.
- LawToolBox gives Outlook users a robust docketing system: automated rule changes, custom reporting, customization of court rules, email reminders, audit trail, build your own deadline templates and more!
- LawToolBox docketing system tracks every date going on in cases including: rule-driven deadlines, case management orders driven deadlines, case specific deadlines, orders, appearances etc.
- As you docket deadlines and appearances in LawToolBox, these items update everywhere, including in (i) weekly docketing reports (by attorney, paralegal, group and/or firm), (ii) custom reports, (iii) email reminders, and (iv) calendars for users assigned to case.
Deadlines. Anyway way you want them. Secure.
» Rule changes reflected automatically » Build your own deadline templates
» Customize to rule-sets for your practice » Edit deadlines to reflect orders
» Hide one or many deadlines, single click » Create custom reports in minutes
» Email reminders with links to authority » View history, who edited what when
» Permission allow view or edit access » Anyone can learn how to use in minutes!
LawToolBox gives me confidence in my deadline reports. I devote less time to worrying about deadlines or making sure that they were calculated accurately.read more
“For lawyers who are involved in litigation, a deadline calculator does more than help you sleep at night.”read more