LawToolBox Court Deadlines for
Microsoft® Outlook (2010+)
LawToolBox court deadlines for Outlook 2010+!
- LawToolBox court rule-based deadlines and appearances automatically appear in Outlook 2010+
- In additional to synchronizing deadlines to Outlook, users can also select some or all deadlines to be added or updated Outlook, Google, iCal and Lotus Notes for either internal and/or external parties involved in each case.
- LawToolBox gives Outlook users a robust docketing system: automated rule changes, custom reporting, customization of court rules, email reminders, audit trail, build your own deadline templates and more!
- LawToolBox docketing system tracks every date going on in cases including: rule-driven deadlines, case management orders driven deadlines, case specific deadlines, orders, appearances etc.
- As you docket deadlines and appearances in LawToolBox, these items update everywhere, including in (i) weekly docketing reports (by attorney, paralegal, group and/or firm), (ii) custom reports, (iii) email reminders, and (iv) calendars for users assigned to case.
Deadlines. Anyway way you want them. Secure.
» Rule changes reflected automatically » Build your own deadline templates
» Customize to rule-sets for your practice » Edit deadlines to reflect orders
» Hide one or many deadlines, single click » Create custom reports in minutes
» Email reminders with links to authority » View history, who edited what when
» Permission allow view or edit access » Anyone can learn how to use in minutes!
Microsoft Blog – LawToolBox is One of the First Transactable SaaS Offers Sold through the Microsoft Commercial Marketplace
Recently, in Las Vegas, Microsoft held it’s annual partner event, Microsoft Inspire. While there, I had an opportunity to sit with partners to understand how they are approaching new features to support additional business models within Microsoft AppSource and the commercial marketplace platform. I sat down with Carol-Lynn Grow from LawToolBox, a company that delivers a deadline and matter-management SaaS for legal professionals..read more
LawToolBox Outlook Add-in & Teams App are Among the First Available SaaS Offers for Purchase in the Microsoft Commercial Marketplace
The award-winning LawToolBox deadline and matter-management solution is available for purchase in three ways: (1) by 75k distributors and Microsoft Partners through the Microsoft Partner Center CSP (Cloud Solution Provider) portal who can bundle in their own managed services and offers, (2) by 20k inside Microsoft field sales people through the internal Microsoft Quote Center, and (3) direct from Microsoft by law firms and legal departments on AppSource.read more
Orlando, Florida – LawToolBox, a market leader in delivering modern solutions for legal professionals in Microsoft Office 365, announce that at the Microsoft Ignite conference it has won an award for second place in the Best Office Integration category for its Deadline App for Microsoft Teams. This recognition is especially meaningful and notable because thousands of apps were eligible for this category across the Microsoft Office App Store….read more
LawToolBox gives me confidence in my deadline reports. I devote less time to worrying about deadlines or making sure that they were calculated accurately.read more
“For lawyers who are involved in litigation, a deadline calculator does more than help you sleep at night.”read more