LawToolBox Court Deadlines for
Microsoft® Outlook (2010+)
LawToolBox court deadlines for Outlook 2010+!
- LawToolBox court rule-based deadlines and appearances automatically appear in Outlook 2010+
- In additional to synchronizing deadlines to Outlook, users can also select some or all deadlines to be added or updated Outlook, Google, iCal and Lotus Notes for either internal and/or external parties involved in each case.
- LawToolBox gives Outlook users a robust docketing system: automated rule changes, custom reporting, customization of court rules, email reminders, audit trail, build your own deadline templates and more!
- LawToolBox docketing system tracks every date going on in cases including: rule-driven deadlines, case management orders driven deadlines, case specific deadlines, orders, appearances etc.
- As you docket deadlines and appearances in LawToolBox, these items update everywhere, including in (i) weekly docketing reports (by attorney, paralegal, group and/or firm), (ii) custom reports, (iii) email reminders, and (iv) calendars for users assigned to case.
Deadlines. Anyway way you want them. Secure.
» Rule changes reflected automatically » Build your own deadline templates
» Customize to rule-sets for your practice » Edit deadlines to reflect orders
» Hide one or many deadlines, single click » Create custom reports in minutes
» Email reminders with links to authority » View history, who edited what when
» Permission allow view or edit access » Anyone can learn how to use in minutes!
Congratulations to the entire LawToolBox team for winning BEST SHAREPOINT SOLUTION (see more) in the Microsoft Hack Productivity contest!
LawToolBox, Teams for Legal
Our Teams App transforms a generalized collaboration product into a vertical solution specific to the needs of legal professionals
Our enterprise-ready app uses Microsoft Graph API to leverage the native extensibility of the Microsoft Teams platform to surface a powerful tool for litigators, law firms, and corporate legal departments to create matters, view reports, calculate deadlines, and sync with Outlook.
The intuitive combination of a BOT and TAB provides easy and powerful access to upcoming deadlines across all matters the user is working on. Users can jump back and forth from quick insights in the bot to more robust tools in the teams tab.
By Robert Ambrogi on July 17, 2018
Legal professionals can now calculate and manage court deadlines from within Microsoft Teams, Microsoft’s workplace collaboration software, with the release this week by court deadline calculator LawToolBox of its Deadline App for Microsoft Teams.
This new app for Teams builds on the functionality of the company’s app LawToolBox365 Office for Legal, which is an Outlook add-in that integrates with Office 365 to enable legal professionals to manage court deadlines entirely from within Outlook. With the teams app, users can jump back and forth between Teams and Outlook to manage the same matters.read more
Enjoyed speaking with David Lat, Founder and Editor of Above the Law about how LawToolBox365 and its unique deadline management solution inside Office 365.read more
LawToolBox, the market leader in delivering modern solutions for legal professionals in Microsoft Office 365, announces its Deadline App for Microsoft Teams that combines its deadline management tools with new and powerful business analytics and search capabilities. We believe this is one of the most advanced and powerful apps available in the Microsoft Teams store across all industries, and it is definitely the leading edge for legal applications on this new and growing Microsoft Teams platform.read more
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.