LawToolBox Court Deadlines for
Microsoft® Outlook (2010+)
LawToolBox court deadlines for Outlook 2010+!
- LawToolBox court rule-based deadlines and appearances automatically appear in Outlook 2010+
- In additional to synchronizing deadlines to Outlook, users can also select some or all deadlines to be added or updated Outlook, Google, iCal and Lotus Notes for either internal and/or external parties involved in each case.
- LawToolBox gives Outlook users a robust docketing system: automated rule changes, custom reporting, customization of court rules, email reminders, audit trail, build your own deadline templates and more!
- LawToolBox docketing system tracks every date going on in cases including: rule-driven deadlines, case management orders driven deadlines, case specific deadlines, orders, appearances etc.
- As you docket deadlines and appearances in LawToolBox, these items update everywhere, including in (i) weekly docketing reports (by attorney, paralegal, group and/or firm), (ii) custom reports, (iii) email reminders, and (iv) calendars for users assigned to case.
Deadlines. Anyway way you want them. Secure.
» Rule changes reflected automatically » Build your own deadline templates
» Customize to rule-sets for your practice » Edit deadlines to reflect orders
» Hide one or many deadlines, single click » Create custom reports in minutes
» Email reminders with links to authority » View history, who edited what when
» Permission allow view or edit access » Anyone can learn how to use in minutes!
LawToolBox Adds “Easy Button” for Custom Breakout Rooms and File Sharing in Microsoft Teams for Virtual Court and DepositionsCourts, legal departments and law firms can create roles-based templates for court hearings, arbitrations, depositions, Rule 26(f) meetings, client Intake, and more When the Coronavirus hit, we shifted resources to deliver state-of-the-art solutions to help attorneys, legal aid, court reporters and courts get back to work” – LawToolBox DENVER (PRWEB) AUGUST 03, 2020 LawToolBox announces an “easy button” in Outlook and Microsoft Teams enabling LawToolBox users to create their own custom templates to quickly construct virtual meetings for any business activity they routinely perform. For example, with a few clicks legal professionals can send out customized meeting invites for client intake, working sessions with clients and witnesses, Rule 26(f) meetings to confer with opposing counsel, depositions, arbitrations, ADR or settlement conferences, court hearings, and even trials. Configure Meeting Templates Courts, court reporters, mediators, agencies and law firms are not just looking for a short-term patch for video meetings, but they are looking for a way to leverage Microsoft Teams because many of them already own it, and they trust the hardened Microsoft security platform to protect their data. The “virtual meeting module” that LawToolBox has added to its suite of products transforms Teams into a customized solution for legal by empowering users to create meeting templates, to assign roles to attendees so that the attendee list for breakout rooms can be automatically constructed, and to automate the creation of a Teams channel to save and organize meeting transcripts, videos, communications, and files. LawToolBox users assign “roles” to meeting attendees in the case or matter (such as attorney, witness, party, or judge) and LawToolBox uses these roles to automatically build attendee lists with... read more
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.