LawToolBox Court Deadlines for Clio®
“We’re incredibly excited to offer this integration as a valuable tool for Clio customers to utilize for calendaring automation and malpractice avoidance. Any technology which enables lawyers to be more successful at their jobs certainly deserves a place within the Clio ecosystem.”
– Jack Newton, Clio CEO and Co-Founder.
LawToolBox court deadlines for Office 365, Outlook 2003+, Google, iCal, Lotus Notes and Microsoft Matter Center has now been integrated with Clio!
- Calculate deadlines in LawToolBox, add them to Outlook, then you can view your deadlines/appearances in Clio!
- LawToolBox gives Clio users a robust docketing system: automated rule changes, custom reporting, customization of court rules, email reminders, audit trail, build your own deadline templates and more!
- LawToolBox docketing system collects everything on your case including: rule-driven deadlines, case management orders driven deadlines, case specific deadlines, orders, appearances
- As you docket deadlines and appearances in LawToolBox, these items update everywhere, including in weekly docketing reports (by attorney, paralegal, group and/or firm), custom reports and email reminder
Deadlines. Anyway way you want them. Secure.
» Rule changes reflected automatically » Build your own deadline templates
» Customize to rule-sets for your practice » Edit deadlines to reflect orders
» Hide one or many deadlines, single click » Create custom reports in minutes
» Email reminders with links to authority » View history, who edited what when
» Permission allow view or edit access » Anyone can learn how to use in minutes!